Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tractor Treads

Cousins schooled Haven in downhill tractor racing on Saturday.





Millie went first. She was so fast I missed her. Next was the blur of Annika.




Haven thought about it.




He talked about it. But stood his ground (or sat) for a good long time as girl cousins sped by. He whispered "I'm going fast" but went nowhere.



He did smile for the camera.




And then, cautiously, he took off.




Catching up made him so happy.



There was joking and plastic horn honking.



Then they took off and there were two for the road.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Dang it Sarah. You made one cute kid there. :)

I'd tell you to have more, but, well, you know. You're all over that already...

Abigail said...

I'm glad you captured these moments, considering I was busy inside yelling and all...

I still laugh when I picture Haven whispering, "I'm fast."